Each individual order/purchase will be confirmed by Vision Billiards via email or fax with a detailed breakdown/description of the product (model, size, color, etc.) before the order is processed and shipped out. We WILL NOT ship the product out unless the signed confirmation/approval is received from the Buyer.
Vision Billiards, Inc.’s continuous product warranty extends to all Russian Pyramid, American Pool, English Pool, Snooker, and Carom billiard tables against defects in material or workmanship upon initial receipt. This warranty is not available if the product is sold through a non-authorized third-party retailer or has been used for commercial purposes. The warranty does not include normal wear and tear. Inspection for damage and recording of proof of damage must be completed immediately upon receipt of the table and prior to any installation of the table. Documentation must be provided within 24 hours of receipt of the table. We will repair or replace any part of the billiard table that was damaged during manufacture or delivery if it is proved that it has a defect. We do not commission any installers nor employ any. We have a wide network of authorized installers all over the US whom customers can utilize for installation, but we are not partners in any legal or official capacity and are not responsible for damage incurred during installation.
The following provisions also apply to this warranty:
- Continuous product warranty is non-transferable and applies only to purchasers from Vision Billiards, Inc. or its authorized dealer.
- Cloth, pockets, and rubber for cushions are not covered by this warranty. This warranty is also not available if this product is not installed and serviced by Vision Billiards, Inc. or its authorized dealer.
- This warranty is not available if the product has not been cared for as instructed herein.
- For LED lighting this warranty extends to one year.
- For adjustable height lifts the warranty period is three years.
- Any claim under this warranty must be made through Vision Billiards, Inc. or its authorized dealer.
- All parts must be sent directly to Vision Billiards, Inc., but transportation costs must be confirmed in advance. If Vision Billiards, Inc. identifies that parts really are defective, they will be repaired or replaced and sent back to the customer. All of these costs will be paid by Vision Billiards, Inc. or its authorized dealer.
- Repairs or replacement of any defective parts shall constitute complete fulfillment of all obligations with respect to the product. This warranty does not require the replacement of the entire Russian Pyramid, American Pool, English Pool, Snooker, and Carom billiard table.
- This warranty does not apply to damage, which was caused by accident, mechanical breaches, usage, flood, fire, earthquake, and other natural calamities.
FREIGHT Shipping and Delivery
Delivery and transit times are estimated and not guaranteed. Goods are delivered by LTL Truck Freight Line (Tailgate Delivery). The delivery address must be accessible by the delivery truck. A minimum of two people should be present to accept the delivery; it is not the driver's responsibility to bring goods into the house, garage, etc. Drivers do not assist with unpacking, set-up, or clean-up. Truck drivers are not responsible for getting items off the truck. Shipping does not include a LIFT GATE unless otherwise specified. Vision Billiards WILL NOT ship any freight shipments to a residential address before all the details are confirmed/agreed upon with the customer and the availability of residential delivery is confirmed by the Freight Carrier.
Freight Terminal/Commercial Warehouse Delivery
Because of the size/weight of the shipment, we recommend utilizing a delivery to the nearest freight terminal or commercial warehouse for the customer or authorized installer to pick up at their convenience.
Goods invoiced are insured against loss or damage during shipping.
Buyer must inspect the shipment for damage upon receipt, at the time of delivery. In the event of loss or damage, report it immediately to Seller. Buyer must note the loss or damage in detail ( condition, or quantity of the goods), in writing on all copies of the delivery bill provided by the delivery driver and support the claim with pictures. Buyer should not sign the delivery bill if damage or shortage is not documented by the delivery driver.
When/if the damage is excessive and damage to Goods is clearly visible and beyond repairs, the Buyer must refuse the delivery and support the reason with a written explanation on the delivery bill and pictures.
If a full detailed inspection cannot be performed at the time of delivery and the damage is suspected, the note 'SUBJECT TO FURTHER INSPECTION FOR HIDDEN DAMAGE' must be added to the delivery bill next to the signature, and pictures of shipment BEFORE unpacking must be provided to support the reason for later date inspection.
Failure of Buyer to comply with these conditions will constitute irrevocable acceptance of the goods by Buyer.
If for any reason, other than stated in the warranty section, the Buyer is dissatisfied with the goods, the Buyer can return the Goods to the Seller within 30 days of the purchase date for a refund. Shipping, installation, and dismantlement charges will be the responsibility of the Buyer. The seller will not be responsible for lost or damaged
packages. Seller reserves the right to refuse a return or to charge a restocking fee not less than 20% in case goods returned are damaged.
The title to Goods supplied does not pass until payment in full has been received, and cleared by the Seller, until such time the Seller shall also be entitled to repossess the goods if the Buyer commits an act of bankruptcy or is declared bankrupt or becomes insolvent, or enters into an agreement with creditors, or if a liquidator/receiver and/or manager is appointed to Buyer or any of the assets of Buyer.